Free Download SHAREit for PC (SHAREit KCweb exe for PC/Laptop (Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP) and SHAREit Apk File for Android, MAC, Linux, Ubuntu OS at ushareit.com…
Shareit is a great application launched by Lenovo that supports multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows devices. With the help of this application, users can share the multiple files at a time. Currently, it is used by more than 500 million users in the world that manifest the popularity of this application. It is one of the fastest and secure platforms of sharing the files used in the various operating systems. The most appreciable thing of this application that it doesn’t need internet and Bluetooth connection during the process which is a great thing for users. Shareit is a free application that can be installed on various platforms like Smartphone, Tablet, and Windows devices. For PC or Laptop can also download Shareit For PC. The Shareit for PC is a free software available online or we also provide in Shareit KCweb Software for PC.
It is a great thing that Shareit that it doesn’t need any other wireless connections like Bluetooth & Wi-Fi and the wired connection such as cables. Shareit is based on the peer-to-peer exchange through the Wi-Fi radio method of transferring files. It is 40 times faster than other file transferring methods like USB, & Cloud and most importantly, it is safer than these sources as well. It has also been experienced that it is one of the fastest apps of sharing the documents in the world that can transfer the files up to 20 Mb/s. The one more impressive part of this app is that, during the process with such a great speed, it doesn’t lose its character.
Besides, the files transferring of the Shareit app, it has many other great features that stands out its competitors. With the help of the Shareit app, you can watch the innumerable videos online with the HD quality and offline as well. The team of Shareit is also making this app better and better with the continuous updates. In this app, users can also get the latest music with the high-quality of songs. More than thousands of curated playlists are already available in the Shareit app. The great thing is that you can watch the music online and offline in both modes. If you are interested in watching videos, all formats are already available for your smooth playing experience.
The rating of Shareit is also great everywhere whether it is for PC or Android or iOS or Windows that shows how loved it by the users. In Android, it has more than 4.5-star rating with more than 8.5 million users while for windows it has 8/10 rating with the votes of 22416 users. These ratings show the pure experiences of the users in the various platforms. Shareit can be installed in the on the various Windows versions like XP, Windows 7 & above and Android versions more than 2.1 while iOS version 6.1 or above which means; it can easily be obtained by most of the people. For sharing the files, you need to make yourself discoverable and share contents like Photos, Videos, Documents, GIFs, and Contacts within seconds.
For sharing the files from your device to another device, you need to make that device discoverable first. Drag, drop and browse files and pair your device from the other that these can be saved there. After sending, the receiver accepts the files and these go to the download folder of the Shareit app in that device. Generally, Photos will be saved on the Photos folder.
As the name suggests Shareit is a file sharing app where you can share multiple files within seconds. Besides of sharing files Shareit also facilitates you in transferring the contacts and installed apps of your mobile to other. It is one of the fastest apps for the sharing the files where you can also search the nearby user if the location access is active on its mobile and your Android phone requires the permission before accessing the location services. It has also been said that it is an undisputed leader of the world in sharing files especially if you’re going to transfer the hundreds or thousands of Photos, Videos, GIFs, Contacts, and Documents within seconds where they save on the specific location made different for each. Most importantly, it doesn’t lose its quality during the process.
Though Shareit is a dominating tool over the other file sharing other mediums like Bluetooth, Cloud, and USB. Rating expresses everything about this tool and it has great ratings everywhere with excellent reviews. Shareit is a free app or software that lets you easily share the files and folder. Though it works in multiple platforms like Android, Windows and iOS devices that can be installed on the Windows, Smartphones, and Tabs. Creator of the Shareit, Lenovo has been said in its statement 3 years ago that the purpose of launching this app is to facilitate the users, a great speed of file sharing whether it has any size.
With the sharing option for Documents, Multimedia and Apps, the motto of introducing this app are also to experience high-quality videos and music online while users can also watch these offline after downloading. The most appreciable part of the Shareit app is that it continuously updates by the team Shareit Information Technology Co., Ltd. Some issues have also occurred in the past when the Indian government reported about the malicious or spyware issue in the year 2017 but the app denies any such issue.
The purpose of introducing the Shareit for PC is to make the user experience great and convenient sharing. Users can share any format of files or docs like TXT, HTML, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents within seconds. The incredible part of this app is that it is available in various languages where users can experience this app in its own language. Major languages which are available in this app are English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, and Japanese.
To share the files through the Shareit in PC app, you need to configure both devices properly. Shareit in PC application should be installed in both devices and must be running during the process. Usually, it is discoverable under the range of 100 feet. Always make sure that wireless radios are active on devices and set a confirmation request prior to receiving files. You should also ensure that Wi-Fi card is installed on your device The team of the Shareit app is constantly releasing new updates for its betterment which shows that the app is always running at the peak performance levels.
Shareit is one of the most apps among the users nowadays and continuous updates are making it better and better day by day. The aim of providing the regular updates by the team of Shareit is to make the users’ experience great each time. Shareit Information Technology Co., Ltd has provided this file sharing app to almost all the platforms like Android, Windows, iOS, MAC etc. Besides some security concerns by the government of India, it is making headlines nowadays due to the brand-new updates rolling out each time. The most recent update of the Shareit for PC is the 4.5.48 version which is rolling out Over To Air (OTA).
With the availability in so many platforms, Shareit can be installed by almost all the users who are connected to the world of internet. Due to this enormous presence of Shareit, it is using by more than 700 million users all over the world. The users’ experiences are also great where they’re giving the top rating in almost all platforms which makes this platform exceptional among its competitors. Though Shareit can be installed in the PC as a software which enables you to access its services. The number of services in the Shareit software is confined where you can only access the services like sending files, photos, videos, and apps from one device to another. Though these features are awesome and work great as well but lacking the features like Music and Videos in HD Quality are missing out by the users.
If users want to experience the Shareit App features in their PC, they can install it through BlueStacks software. This software enables the users to access all the Android apps in their PC where they can get a similar experience of Android apps in their PCs. Similarly, Shareit can also be experienced like an Android app in the PC where it can be open up through Bluestacks software installed in your PC. Though Shareit for PC doesn’t work always, hence it becomes important to install this app through the BlueStacks emulator.
Here we’re going to mention the steps by which you can install the Shareit in your PC using the BlueStacks –
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator in your PC which is around 400 MB in size. After downloading this emulator as a software, you need to open the downloaded file and install properly in your PC or Laptop. Open the software after installing that can take up to 3 minutes for the first time.
- After installing the Android Emulator BlueStacks in your PC, you need to sign up here if you don’t have any account for it yet. You can also add the Google account for an easy access. It’ll be a one time set up for the BlueStacks which can be signed up anytime, and anywhere later.
- Search the Shareit app in this emulator similar to the Android App. Once you get the app, install it in the BlueStacks. It has the same size as in Android because it has been installing through the Google Play.
- Once you install the Shareit app in BlueStacks, you’re able to export the files, photos, videos, and documents to others. Let’s explore it:-)
The most interesting part of the Shareit files sharing app is the availability in almost all the platforms. With the Android and iOS platforms, it is also available for the Windows phone that can be installed using the Store of the Windows phone. The best part of sharing the files through Shareit is that; it has no data limit to share the contents that’s why it is preferred over others. Speed is also an ideal part of the Shareit app that makes it an incredible tool of transferring files.
The Shareit for Windows 8/8.1/7/10 will be compatible for every Windows OS versions. With the Windows Operating System, you can transfer the files through the Shareit app to other operating different devices like phones, tablets, and computers using the direct Wi-Fi connections. You can easily send the files, photos, videos, and apps in seconds. It doesn’t use the cloud storage during the transferring process which is the significant reason for making this app dominating over its equivalents. Shareit is an incredible piece for those who have been looking to share massive data files. It has also the capability of backing up the data that benefits the users twice; one by sharing the bulky data sharing while the other is by providing the security of their files.
For sharing the files to others, search the nearby device and pair where you want to send the files and it should be under 100 meter in range. Once you get connected to that device, can send and receive files easily. Shareit is unique software that can share information with another device regardless of the operating system employed and it is a hands-free method of sharing thousands of photos, docs and other files in minutes. The popularity of this app is on the top where the Shareit Team claims that we have more than 1 billion users on different devices from all over the world.
The older versions of Shareit were not useful but the team has learned a lot with the users’ feedback since its launching in 2015 and five updates have been observed so far. The latest windows version is Windows 188.8.131.52 while the first version was 184.108.40.2066. Shareit is great for PC to PC transfers where you can choose your friend or colleague and begin transferring files. It is a great tool for friends, gatherings, or your business conditions. The experiences of the users express that this software app is worthy to download that could be useful for your day to day productivity.
Here we’re going to tell you that how can install the Shareit in Windows 7 OS PC
- Search with the keyword, ‘download Shareit.’ Now you’ll get many options of downloading, choose any one and click on the Start Downloading Button, it starts downloading and it is around 6 MB file.
- Open the downloaded file after clicking on the above folder’s as mentioned above and you will get the interface like this.
- Once you accept the terms and conditions of Shareit app, installing process gets started. It can take up to a minute.
Now click on the finish button and from here you’ll able to open the Shareit software on your PC.
Let’s enter the new world of sharing with Shareit!
Likewise, Windows, Shareit for MAC OS is also free and easy to install. Shareit App provides the same services to the MAC users as it provides to the Windows users. The process of downloading and installing is nearly the same. Let us start the process to download and install the Shareit for PC in MAC OS.
- Open the official website of the Shareit App or click here. On the home screen, from the drop-down menu that appears next to the Download, click on the ‘Mac OS’ option.
- It will now ask for the location where you want to save the installation file. Choose the location and then save the file.
- Now double-click on the installation file to start the installation. Before the final installation of the App, the App will ask you to provide certain permissions and accept terms and conditions. Accept all of them without a hitch. Shareit is a very secure App for sure.
- When it says ‘Install’, click on the ‘Install’ tab.
- After the successful installation of the App, you will get a prompt about the successful installation of the App. Now you are ready to use the Shareit App on Mac Laptop/PC.
- Now, open the App and click the option ‘Show QR code’ that appears on the home screen of the App.
- You will now be able to see the QR code on the screen. At this point, choose the option ‘Scan the QR Code on your phone’.
- Now, with the camera of your Smartphone, scan the QR code that appears on the screen of your PC.
- Once the code is scanned properly, the two devices connect automatically. You can now send or receive any type of file between the two devices.
Note: To be able to share the files, it is necessary that both the devices should remain connected with the same wireless network/router.
I hope the process of installing the Shareit for MAC OS is clear to you. In case, you face any difficulty please do share it with us.
Installing Shareit on Linux is a bit tricky. One window, one cannot use the android emulator to install Shareit on Linux. No version of Shareit has ever been launched specifically for Linux OS. To install the Shareit App on the Linux OS, you require some software skills.
Even if you don’t have the skills, follow the steps discussed below to achieve the success in installing Shareit on Linux OS. The process discussed below can also be used to install Shareit on Ubuntu as well. Isn’t it nice! Now let’s start with the process.
- There is an application from the GitHub Link with the name ARChon. This application helps to run the Shareit App on Linux easily. It can also be used on Kubuntu, Ubuntu and Linux Mint.
- To extract the files of the ARChon, you will need to give the command ‘sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6’ during the runtime.
- Now an observation of the link will help you to notice an npm and a Node.js file. To install their files, use the following code:
“Sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nodejs npm”
- To install the tool, use the command ‘sudo npm install chromeos-spk-g’. Remember, the apk should be downloaded from the trusted sites only.
- Now, run a command ‘chromeos-apk [path of apk]-archon’. This converts for chrome and searches the way for the app in the Ubuntu machine.
- In the Chrome browser, open the developer mode option. In the ‘Extension’ tab choose the option ‘load unpacked extension’. Now select the ARChon folder and load the Shareit Apk for Android.
- The files will load now. Click on ‘Launch to Start Up Shareit for Ubuntu’
I think the process will work for sure. Though it seems a little complicated, it is easy to implement.
I have tried to incorporate the maximum information about the Shareit software and I am sure that once you use this amazing application, you will never feel disappointed. If you know any other app better than this, which can be used for sharing files and folders across all platforms without any heavy network requirement, please do share it with us. I am always ready to know more.
Downloading, installing and using the Shareit on Linux OS/Ubuntu is not as easy as is possible on Windows or Mac OS. It requires a different approach altogether. The process is not difficult, but tricky. Once you know the way, there is no problem. Let us start with the process:
- First of all, go to the official site of the Shareit App and download their latest version there. Download the Windows version of the App, as there is no special version for the Ubuntu.
- Now, you will need Wine. For this, you need to go to the Ubuntu Software Center first. There, search for the Wine Windows loader.
- In the search result, you will get the software with the name ‘Wine Windows Program Loader. Once it has been configured, make the exe file executable. The process is that in the Wine configuration window, click on the Applications tab. There you will get the default settings tab. Choose the version of windows from the right-hand down corner of the window and then click on the ‘Apply’ tab.
- Now right click the mouse and you will be able to see the properties option, click on that. In the window which appears click on the Permissions tab. In that tab, give access to the permission as ‘read and write’. Tick the checkbox ‘Allow executing the file as program’. Click on the close tab.
- Now, start to install the share it, by opening the Shareit file with the Wine software. For this, search the Shareit file that you have downloaded from the official site of the Shareit. Right click on the file and choose the option ‘Open with…’ From the list of software that appears next, click on the Wine.
- When you do that, the installation page of the Shareit will open and it will ask for the permissions. Click on the Accept button.
- In the windows which appear next, click the checkbox which asks you to have the desktop icon of the App. After that click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- The installation process will start now. When the installation is done, you may get an error message, just ignore that and then press the ‘OK’ button. After that, in the final window, click on the Finish button.
You are now all done. I hope, there will be no problem, whatsoever. But if you face any difficulty, please do share it with us. We might help you with that.