Installation Procedure for Shareit Kcweb Software for PC Free Download (Shareit for PC using KCweb Application in Windows/MAC/Ubuntu PC)….
SHAREit KCweb is a special application technology which can be generally used to transfer all types of files between two devices. The program doesn’t attract any charges;it’s well-matched with windows, Android, Lenovo, iOS among many other types of well-established platforms which are well known in working faster and smoothly. The application is available in 39 different languages and it works by means of sharing files over the local networks.
What technology does SHAREit use? At times you may wonder which technology is used by the Shareit but you need not to worry since the software uses the concept of Wi-Fi director Wi-Fi hotspot to enable the transfer of the files between your devices. Other applications that use WIFI direct and WIFI hotspot are Xender, file transfer, share and SHAREit. This whole process requires no data connection since it uses the max speed of your Wi-Fi.
What does shareit app do? In case you need to transfer your files, photos, music, videos other all other files Shareit app is here to save you from the dilemma of how to send. The application allows the windows phone, Android, and the iOS devices to transfer the files directly. The Shareit KCweb .exe software is very efficient and works very well.
How does Shareit app work? The process is very simple. Since the Shareit app uses Wi-Fi which is usually faster than the Bluetooth. When you need to send the document, all required from you is to make an invisible mobile Hotspot, this means you create another a Wi-Fi for another device to use whereby the recipient will connect to the invisible hotspot from the other. This will allow the sender to send the files directly to the receiver.
How does Shareit work without Wi-Fi? You may be wondering how this application will work without any connection of the Wi-Fi. This is how it works:
The application will use your phones Wi-Fi and the Hotspot. This happens when the receiver turns the hotspot on automatically the senders Wi-Fi is turned on even if one does have any connection with data it will work. This works like downloading through the Wi-Fi without the internet which works automatically even if your phone doesn’t have Wi-Fi functionality. It will eventually work.
Why Lenovo Shareit software faster than the Bluetooth? The technology have proved the statement very correct since the app uses a maximum bandwidth and it is able to send the files at a speed of about 8 Mbs/s . This affirms that it’s faster than the Bluetooth. The Shareit app uses the Wi-Fi direct and this permits two devices communicate over waif at the same time peer to peer. At this point one device acts as a Wi-Fi provider.
Who created the Shareit app? You may be wondering who created this amazing app and its origin. The app was established by Lenovo and was for the first time launched in china. The amazing app was industrialized in house by Lenovo. The main purpose was to create a competitor who was to compete with another app called Xender that was initially providing the same services of sharing and using the same technology. The introduction of Shareit app was a great idea since it has brought competition with Xender and has helped to bring and acquire that market place for both. Competition brings growth and the services improve leading both competitors to upping their game to provide efficacy in their services and maintain their clients. Lenovo have managed to bring the app to windows phone, iOS, pc and even windows making it very popular and leading in the market.
You are searching and looking for a faster way to send and transfer your files between your smartphone and the windows pc? You need not to worry again since the Shareit app will sort all your problems in a competent and efficient way. All you need to do is to download & install the Shareit on your PC/Laptop. Shareit app is well compatible, faster and the easiest way one can use to transfer the files between smartphone and the computer.Below are the process and a simple guide on how best you can download and install the Shareit app on your windows PC.
To enable you download the Shareit Kcweb all that you need is to have a working internet connection. Thereafter, you will not require using a USB cable to transfer file between your smart phones and the windows PC. This is because the Shareit app will use Wi-Fi hotspot connection to send and receive files. This way of file transfer will even be faster as compared to the Bluetooth.
The app will enable you transfer apps, audio files, images and video files. Regardless of the type of the file, the Shareit app will transfer 323MB of the files within 71 seconds. This app is available in windows phone, android and also on iPhone.
The following are the few steps to follow while downloading and installing Shareit KCweb Software on Windows PC.
- To begin with, you need to download the Shareit Kcweb for Windows PC. Visit the Softonic, at the top right corner you will see buttons, you select and then click on the one indicated download latest version.
- After you click, the download process will commence and once completed, trace the file and then double click on it to run the file.
- Thereafter, a pop-up indicated or asking do you want to run this file?Will appear, and you will be required to click on the Run to commence the running process.
- At this point the Shareit up wizard setup will open up. You need to click on Accept displayed on the first page of the wizard.
- By the use of the browse button click Next, select the destination location in the next wizard.
- Select the additional tasks from the next page wizard. Choose the checkbox and create a Desktop shortcut. In case you want to create a shortcut for the app you just click next and follow the given guidelines.
- At this point the installation will begin. This process might take a while and once the installation is complete, click on Finish.
- Now you have the shareit successfully installed on your windows PC .The next step is to configure the shareit. To enable you configure the app you need to follow the below simple steps:
- Immediately after a successful installation, the app will automatically launch and displays on the first page the terms and conditions of which you will be required to accept by clicking on Accept.
- The app window will open and immediately it will begin the search for the nearby devices.
- On the bottom right corner you will see an arrow of which you need to click on and immediately your personal network password will appear. Ensure you have noted down the password.
- At this point you can open the Shareit App on your smartphone and you select receive or either send as per your requirement or need.
- Now click on the connect button to enable you to connect to the PC using the button in the right bottom corner. A pop up will appear, to begin the connection click Go.
- The app will immediately begin to search for the nearby PC connections and once your PC is available you just tap on it to enable the connections.
- You will be required to enter the password which you noted earlier on step 3 and then click ok button.
- Immediately the connection will begin and in completion you will be presented with a screen on where you can be able to send and receive the files.