Installation Procedure on Shareit for Windows 10 Professional / Enterprise OS [32-Bit / 64-Bit] PC free download….
This is known to be the latest version of the most popular Windows 10 operating system in the whole world. The demand for Shareit in windows 10 rose up due to its popularity.
As we stated earlier the Shareit is known to be the best and most effective app that is used to transfer and share. The application is surrounded with many positive features including allowing a cross platform sharing. This generally means that you can be able to share your files from PC to smartphone and vice versa.
Shareit for pc will always allow sending files from the pc to the smartphone. The software helps in connecting the pc to the smartphone helping and simplifying the sharing of the files between devices. We are discussed how to install Shareit for Windows 8/8.1
For efficacy the installation of the shareit kcweb .exe file on your windows 10 operating system is essential. The Shareit file for the pc is connected to the Shareit app on your smartphone. This will be achieved through the apps QR encoding system. By the use of your smartphone,you will be required to scan the QR code will be exhibited on the personal computer screen.
After scanning the QR code, the smartphone connects to the computer automatically. Then you will be able to transfer the files and all the data you need effectively. This process can be done from both sides successfully.
- 1 What are the benefits of having Shareit for PC in Windows 10 OS?
- 2 What are the main features of Shareit for Windows 10 OS PC?
- 3 How does Share-it works for windows 10?
- 4 How to install Shareit in Windows 10 OS
- 5 How to use shareit for windows 10 to share files?
- 6 What do you require to enable you share files with Shareit for PC in windows 10?
The transfer of files from one device to another can at times become a complicated process especially when you have very limited time to carry out the task. Dealing with connection of cables is very annoying and time consuming. However, Bluetooth is not the best option too since huge and large files will take centuries to get delivered and be fully transferred. To make you work easier you need to consider downloading the Shareit for windows 10 PC.
This app can be downloaded from the internet and get installed on your PC. By doing this you will be making your work simpler and faster. This requires neither internet connection nor use of cables to function. The most amazing thing to use the Shareit for Windows 10 Professional OS is that it’s faster and convenient.
- It has the ability to transfer huge files
- Works very fast
- Saves time and your battery too.
- The application uses Wi-Fi but you don’t require any internet connection.
- The app has the ability to share files from various formats.
- You can transfer files between 5 devices.
- Works on android phones, tablets, iPad and iPhone.
- The app is free and requires no internet too.
The app was launched in china and made available in 39 languages. They include; English, Spanish, Arabic and French. The app is very popular with over 1 billion users countywide. While sharing the files, you need to have both gadgets not far from each other, open the app to connect whereby you have one of the devices creating a Wi-Fi spot and the other device will automatically connect to it. This forms a local internet connection which is like a Wi-Fi direct thus, helping in the transfer of the files.
This process of installing the app on your phone is very easy and quiet simple. In case you are using a laptop with windows 10, this will be more the same as the way you use the Shareit on your mobile phone or the tablet.This is because it uses the Wi-Fi hotspot for the file transfer.
However, if you are using windows 10 desktop you will be required to have a Wi-Fi LAN card or the WIFI adopter to enable you transfer files using the Share-it app. Thus, to enable you install the app, you need to follow the simple steps provided below:
- By using the download link, download the Shareit Kcweb .exe file.
- Once download is complete, trace the folder where the file was downloaded got stored. Possibly you can trace it on the downloads folder.
- When you trace it, double click on the exe file. The file is like SHAREit KCWEB .exe.
- Then you will be provided with different options to choose between.
- Just follow the steps provided and choose where you would like to install the app.
- On completion of the steps, the application will be fully and successfully installed on your computer.
After a successful installation of the application on your PC, the application is ready for use. You can be able to transfer files from your phone to your PC and vice versa.
The requirement may sound very simple but it’s very essential. All that you need to do is to confirm that your computer or PC and the smartphone are connected to one and the same wireless network. This helps connection. To facilitate this you will be required to have your router on your pc through which you can create a direct contact point of which your smartphone connects direct too.
Steps of transferring files with Shareit
To begin with you need to have your smartphone connected to you pc. Follow the below steps to connect.
- First you need to open your Shareit app for pc.
- Then you click the option that states show QR code.
- The code will be displayed on the screen.
On completion, you will be required to follow the below steps from your smartphone.
- Start with opening the Shareit app from your phone.
- You will see three vertical points in the upper left corner and click them.
- Several options will be displayed, click on the option that says connect to PC.
- Then click on the option that states scan to connect.
- Eventually the camera app will open and you will be required to scan the QR code that was previously displayed on your PC.
Immediately you are done with scanning, the phone will automatically connect to the PC and the process of file sharing will eventually commence.