Installation Procedure on Shareit for Windows 8 / Shareit for Windows 8.1 OS or Shareit for PC in Windows 8 / 8.1 Operating System Free Download….
What is Shareit for windows 8/8.1? The Shareit for Windows 8 or Shareit for PC in Windows 8.1 is a free software that allows you to share files efficiently between two different devices. The application is quick and fast enough to allow you send or receive files to another device in just a press of a button. The application helps you to send and share wallpapers, music, movies and other documents.
The software is compatible and works very well with smartphones, PCs and even laptops. As we have mentioned and stated many times, Share-it is the best app which can only enable you transfer files for Android. The platform supports a huge series of platforms. It can be used in either the laptop or even the Personal Computer with windows. These application works well with Android smartphone among Apples iOS, and old windows phone.
- 1 Main Features for Shareit in windows 8/8.1 OS
- 2 How do you download Shareit for windows 8/8.1 Operating System?
- 3 How to install Shareit for PC in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 OS?
- 4 How do we use Shareit on Windows 8/8.1 OS?
- 5 What are the kinds of files that Shareit for Windows PC work with?
- 6 The major concern for the Lenovo Shareit for Windows 8/8.1
The app is very good in transferring and sharing the files at a very high speed. This is either through a smart phone and windows 8 computers that exceeds 20 Mbps.
- The Shareit application is very light.
- The user interface for the windows 8 is very simple and clean.
- The experience with the user is very favorable.
- Shareit app does not display the ads at all. This applies to both windows 8 and 8.1 versions.
- It’s very easy to get connected to a mobile device since the QR code option is available in both windows 8 and 8.1 version.
- The device is well compatible and well vast with the majority of devices.
The process is very easy, all that you are required to do is to click directly the provided green button and the installation process will begin.
The installation process is not major difference from the installation on the other devices or other versions of the windows operating system. The process of installation is practically the same.
Let’s begin the installation process below:
- Before you begin the installation process, confirm if your windows operating system is 32 or 64-bit.
- Then you download the shareit application from the given download link.
- Once the downloading process of the file is completed, proceed to installation process.
- Trace the downloaded file and double click on the exe file and something like KCWEB.exe will appear.
- The file will open and you will eventually see the installation instructions.
- Follow the given instructions until you complete the installation process to the end.
- Lastly, click the finish button after the process has been completed fully.
The use of shareit on windows 8 and windows 8.1 is very simple. All you will be required to do is to follow the simple given instructions and they will eventually lead you to success. The simple steps will help you connect your computer or PC to your smartphone via the application.
- Begin by opening the Shareit app on your windows PC
- Trace the option that says, show QR code.
- Then you click on the option and Shareit QR code will be displayed immediately.
- The next step is to open shareit on your smart phone and you will also be able to see a QR code option which will be available when connecting to your computer or the PC.
- Using your smartphone you scan the QR code
- Immediately you finish scanning the two devices will eventually connect automatically. This will enable you share and transfer the files at your comfort.
The Shareit for PC is compatible and works with all kinds of files. This includes even the videos that you take from your mobile phones, tablet and even cameras also the ones that you might have downloaded from the internet. The application is very efficient since it can be used to share the downloaded photos, created or even the ones acquired from other devices.
It can be used to transfer documents that are created in other formats. More so, the shareit application for pc can be used to transfer multimedia messages, videos, messages, applications, and music and video files among others including the other items that are in external storage device and are already connected to your personal computer.
What are the common files format that Shareit for PC works with? The application uses the following file format: PDF, MP3, MKV, JPEG, BMP, FLV, MOV, MP4, DIVX, OGG, PNG, OGV, GIF. The vector image formats includes: CGM and SVG.
Bearing in mind this is a multi-platform program, you need to be keen and very observant to the simple matters that would cause and lead to problems. Such issues could be related to the connections on various devices. The Shareit doesn’t not connect to Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth thus it has to identify its connection with another machine. The machine identifies a hotspot of the other machine or the device to connect.
Some applications will use Wi-fi hotspot so you need to be observant and keen enough to study your device to avoid the dilemma and the confusion. The transfer of photos using Shareit for Windows 8/8.1 PC is very fast than the other files. At times videos register irregular transfer speed and sometimes the transfer might appear frozen.
Does it have any limit on the extent of a file that you need to share?
The application is very effective and can share any files or folders of any size to whatever device you want efficiently. However those files which has large content will require much longer time to send while the smaller files will consume shorter time. So you will be required to apply patience for efficient results.